HANDMADE NATURALS TERMS & CONDITIONS
This sections covers everything you need to know about shopping with us, including your consumer rights, as well as our rights and responsibilities towards you as our customer.
BY ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM OUR WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
We' or 'Us' means Handmade Naturals Ltd.
Company Registered name Handmade Naturals Limited
66 Sandbach Road South
Company Registration Number : 07053514
VAT Registration Number : 976 1306 08
Telephone : 01270 877516
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All our prices are shown in Pound Sterling and exclude postage & packaging fees. The cost of our ingredients & packaging materials vary and we therefore reserve the right to change our product prices without prior notice. This does not apply to orders already placed & paid in full.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
All orders will be processed & despatched upon receipt of payment.
Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe our products, there may be slight variation in product colour, packaging design or specification. We endeavour to make sure pricing is correct at time of publishing, but reserve the right to change prices due to error or supplier changes.
We accept online payments by credit or debit cards using a secure encrypted payment gateway provided by Worldpay Group. For customers with a PayPal account, we offer the option to use your Paypal balance. We also offer an independent third party payment processing option via Stripe.
Payment can also be made over the phone with a debit or credit card, by cheque or via a bank transfer. Please proceed through to checkout with your order as usual and when prompted, select OFF LINE PAYMENT as your payment method. You will be shown an invoice for your products, which contains full instructions regarding payment. Please note that payment for your order is due within 2 weeks from placing your order. Orders will be automatically cancelled after 2 weeks, if no payment has been received.
POSTAGE & PACKING
Postage will be charged as stated on the website, unless otherwise arranged with the customer. We reserve the right to change & amend our postage prices and / or methods of shipping. For details of our current postage rates and related shipping conditions, please refer to our shipping page.
UNDELIVERED / RETURNED PACKAGES
It is the customer's responsibility to make sure the delivery address is entered in full (including flat number, security entry code etc.), and that the address is complete and post code correct at the time the order is placed. When the delivery address is a company address, the company name must also be entered, along with the name of the recipient.
If your products are returned back to us either by Royal Mail or the courier Parcelforce, we reserve the right to charge you for the costs incurred for the shipping of your parcel.
Should you decide to have your order re-send, please note we will request payment of the applicable shipping fee (not our usual P&P) before sending your order for the second time. For orders over 2 kg sent by our courier, this will be £6.95 , orders below 2 kg dispatched by Royal Mail will be charged at £3.25.
Should you decide to request refund, we will refund the cost of the products only, minus the actual cost we've incurred for the shipping, either £3.25 (orders below 2 kg sent with Royal Mail) or £6.95 (order over 2 kg sent with Parcelforce).
DISPATCH OF ORDERS
- Handmade Naturals' products are very often made to
order (they are fresh and handmade after all!). Please
allow up to 5 working days for your order to be
processed & despatched.
- When ordering in the run up to big public holidays, please check our Shipping & Delivery page for ordering deadlines and expected delays.
- If you have ordered products, which are in stock or already made, your order will be processed & despatched within 2 working days.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday or if you happen to order over a bank holiday, your order will be processed on the first working day, usually a Tuesday.
- We do our utmost best to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days - using either Royal Mail (smaller orders) or Parcelfore (larger orders), and in most cases orders are delivered within 2-3 working days. However, please note that we are not able to guarantee delivery times/dates and accept no resposibility for loss resulting from delivery delays.
Most of our orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however, occasionally there may be a delay which is outside our control.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, we recommend that you check with your neighbours and in the usual places your postman leaves parcels for you (sheds, behind bins etc.) and also visit your local Royal mail Sorting Office in person to check whether they are holding a parcel for you, even if no notification card has been left to advise of an attempted delivery. 99.9% of delayed orders are at their local Royal Mail Sorting Office awaiting collection by the customer. Larger orders are dispatched with Parcelforce and an email is always sent on the day of dispatch to let you know including the tracking number. If you haven't received your parcel within a day, please track your parcel using the tracking details contained within the email and collect your parcel, usually they are left for collection at your local postal office. If you require assistance please get in touch and we will look into the whereabouts of your parcel and give you information regarding what to do next. If parcels are not collected by the customer within 3 weeks, they are usually returned to us. Please read section 'UNDELIVERED/RETURNED PACKAGES'
By ordering from our website the customer accepts that we do use the services of Royal Mail, which sometimes will require you to collect your parcel from the post office or the sorting office.
Please note we cannot re-send items or issue refunds for lost parcels until at least 15 working days after placing your order have passed. We do not accept responsibility for loss or any other consequence caused by a delivery delays.
CHANGES TO ORDERS
Once an order has been placed we are not able to add to it or combine it with another order. The only change we can do for you is correct spelling mistakes in the delivery address, or cancel it completely providing it has not been dispatched.
RETURNS, DAMAGED GOODS & CANCELLATIONS
RETURNS POLICY :
- If you change your mind and wish to return a product, you must notify us of your intention within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Please note that due to hygene reasons we can only accept UNUSED products for refund, providing they are returned to us in re-saleable condition and within 14 days of receiving your order.
- We urge new customers to try our products in their smallest size (where applicable) before purchasing full size products, as we will not be able to accept used products for refund should a sensitivity to a product be discovered at a later stage.
- All return costs will be the customer’s responsibility, unless you are returning a faulty product.
- Please note Refund Exclusions section below.
DAMAGED / INCORRECT GOODS :
- We must be notified of incorrect, missing or damaged products within 3 days of receipt.
- We accept no responsibility for goods damaged in transit, though it is at our discretion that we may send you a replacement. - All orders are checked carefully before dispatch & products included are marked off on a couple of print outs to minimise the chance of a product missing from your parcel. Please check your package carefully before ringing to advise of a missing product, smaller items can get lost within the loose fill used to secure your products in transit.
- You may cancel your order at any time before dispatch.
- Cancellations after your order has been despatched must be done within 7 days from receipt. You will be required to return the products in re-saleable condition and at your own cost.
- Small orders consisting of 1 or 2 items will be refunded in full (please see refund exclusions below). Larger orders, especially those dispatched via our courier, will incurr a £3.50 fee (in addition to the non-refundable P&P fee) to allow us to cover the full shipping costs relating to your order.
REFUND EXCLUSIONS :
- We will not refund the P&P fee of £3.25 (for UK orders) and the relevant fee for overseas orders WILL NOT be refunded.
- The following products will not be accepted for refund, even if they have not been used - face creams, hand creams, cleansing lotions, tanning cream, eye cream; face & eye roll on, intimate products, dental care, mineral make up, lip balms, lip gloss.
SUITABILITY OF PURPOSE
We do not accept responsibility for misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion. We do not accept responsibility for damage or defect of goods arising from incorrect storage or use by the customer. We accept no liability for loss or consequential damage arising from the goods supplied.
All products are checked carefully before dispatch to the customer. We cannot be held responsible for deterioration of the products due to the customer's incorrect storage conditions ie, exposure to direct sunlight, frost, humidity or heat etc. The customer should ensure that the products are kept in cool and dry conditions (bathroom windowsills are often exposed to direct sunlight and so are the creams or products displayed on them), and a clean spatula is used to remove products from the jar (instead of fingers) to minimise the risk of deterioration in the product resulting from external contamination.
Our products are not preserved with chemicals substances such as parabens or phenoxyethanol. Instead, we use aspen bark extract, vitamin E & essential oils in the creams, and vitamin E, apple cider vinegar, sodium levulinate & sodium anisate in the shower gels & shampoos. All ingredients used in our formulations are of natural origin with as minimal processing as possible. Our products have a shelf life of a minimum of 9 months unopened, and 2-3 months from opening. Most products will be usable for longer, however their quality may detiriorate. To avoid disappointment, please start using your products as soon as possible after purchase and keep them away from sun or heat. Please avoid stocking up - just like with fresh food, you are best buying only what you are likely to use within a few months.
We do our best to manufacture our products in a carbon neutral way - we re-use all packaging materials and recycle what we cannot re-use. Customers orders are dispatched in either paper envelopes or carton boxes made out of recycled paper, products are wrapped in biodegradeable bubble wrap (to protect against knocks and leaks during transit) and biodegradeble loose fill (to minimise damage such as cracks and dents).
Please either re-use or recycle all packaging materials depending on the policy of your council. All plastic/bubble wrap/paper/boxes can be recyled in your grey bin. The loose fill is made from corn and can either be wetted so it disintegrates or be added to a compost bin.
HEALTH & SAFETY
We do not accept responsibilty for the misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion and check with a professional if in doubt. Pregnant customers and those on medication are urged to check suitability of our products with their GP. By purchasing our products you recognise and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in suseptible individuals and that Handmade Naturals Limited will not be held responsible for such occurences. We encourage new customers & those with sensitive skin to select our unscented products or purchase tester tubes where applicable and performing a patch test on the skin for possible reactions.
All data, facts & references on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. We recommend the purchase of tester tubes where applicable and performing a patch test on your skin. If no reaction occurs, you can continue using the product. Handmade Naturals.co.uk accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products. All representations relating to purpose of use are excluded to the full extent permitted by law and we accept no liability.
The privacy and security of your personal information is our priority. Handmade Naturals is committed to protecting your privacy and will never disclose your personal details to anybody. We use the information you provide to complete orders, keep you informed of the progress of your order & to send you further information. If you register your e-mail with us for our newsletter or for new product updates, your e-mail address will never be passed on to third parties.