MOONCUP - eco-friendly reusable menstrual cup - SIZE B (under 30 & no vaginal birth)
An innovative healthy alternative to tampons - the Mooncup is hypoallergenic, reusable and eco-friendly too
Made from medical grade silicone, the Mooncup is latex-free and contains no dyes, toxins or bleaches. Itís also great for women with sensitive skin.
On average, one woman will use over 11,000 tampons or pads in their lifetime, which will end up in landfill or in the sea.
One woman uses up to 22 items of sanitary protection every period. Regardless of your flow, you only need one Mooncup, and it lasts for years and years, making it the most economical sanitary product you can buy
* Designed by women for comfort
* Worn internally and lower than a tampon, the Mooncup collects rather than absorbs menstrual flow. No mess, no leaks.
* The Mooncup is folded twice and inserted into the vagina where it opens up. It is emptied every 4 to 8 hours depending on the flow, simply rinsed and re-inserted again.
* Because it holds approx 3 times as much fluid as a super plus tampon, there will be less changes too.
* Inbetween periods, it can be disinfected using steam, sterilising fluid or simply boiled in pan for a few minutes.
* The mooncup does not alter the natural vaginal environment, doesn't cause dryness & doesn't deposit fibres like tampons can.
* Ideal for travelling, swimming, exercise and overnight use.
* Lasts for years!
SIZE B - suitable for all women under 30 years of age, who have NOT given birth vaginally. If you are over 30 years of age, please choose size A, even if you have not given birth vaginally.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE CORRECT SIZE IS ORDERED AS DUE TO HYGENE REASONS, MOONCUPS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR REFUNDED ONCE DISPATCHED!
1 travel pouch (as pictured)
1 full instruction booklet